“How to put on makeup ?” We all have this question once in our lifetime. Well, makeup should be used to improve some details of your face for embellish. Avoid to do too much. If you are too made up, the result will of course not great, but you will be surprised by the result.
Follow these some tips to not overdo it :
Basic way how to put on makeup :
Avoid excessive make-up
- The eyeliner : A black eyeliner too thick and too give you a look too exaggerated, and harm the rest of your makeup.
- Mascara: Too much mascara will also give you a look fake, and may peel off. Especially if you use it with an eyeliner too dark or too thick, or if you shade over the contour of your eyes.
- The foundation: Make sure your foundation is the same color as your skin. The foundation is designed to protect and give a smooth appearance to your face. If you can not find the color that suits you, try to mix two, it works great.
- The powder: Same here, do not put too much. We should not see on your makeup too distinct areas, all must be harmonious. Have a light hand.
- The lips :Make up your lips with a lip pencil to completely cover your lips. Be careful not to use a lip pencil too visible. I repeat, a successful make-up is a light make-up.
Your lipstick should marry well with the color of your skin. Try several to find one that suits you best. If you want your lips appear smaller, fine, stay well within your lips using the lip pencil. Do not extend beyond the natural contour of your lips, even if you want them to appear larger, it is not natural at all.
How to put on makeup for dummies :
Little or no makeup at all
If you are not sure you start with bright colors of the shadows of your face. Go slowly, without hurry. And remember that your makeup should be very light. Start by putting a little makeup, too. Then add a little mascara. If you are not accustomed to wear makeup, avoid to put too much. Start slowly. You can also seek advice from professionals. This is the best way to learn to make up slightly, and have a very nice result, very sober.
Your hair color should ideally be in harmony with your skin tone. If you have light hair, choose a makeup with light colors. And conversely, if you have dark hair, try to keep the same color in your makeup. If you have a clear hair color and you use a makeup too dark, it will make you look older and tougher.
The overall look of makeup
Once you have completed your makeup, you must have a natural look. So do not use colors that do not go together. If your skin tone is clear, use light colors. And if your skin is dark, use dark colors.
Makeup for every occasion
Be sure to wear makeup suitable for every occasion. So if you go to the beach, you should not wear the same makeup as you would wear at a party. This seems obvious, but sometimes women are not too accustomed to makeup and who tend to do too much forget that little detail.
One last tip
Try keep your makeup fresh all day by alterations regularly. If you do not, your makeup may run (although not too visible, it will change your face) or create folds. Always carry everything you need to make your edits, so you can stay the most beautiful all day. See ? When you know the key, how to put on makeup should not be your question anymore.