On holidays, you need to know some healthy eating tips, especially if you are among those who suffer from digestive diseases, hypertension, high cholesterol, high triglicerile, diabetes diabetes or other diseases.
Whether you suffer from gastroesophageal reflux, hiatal hernia, ulcer or gastritis, or any other disease, you should know these rules, which will help to have a healthy body:
1. Avoid spicy foods, pepper, horseradish, mustard, whiskey, brandy, vodka, etc….
2. Slowly eat for better digestion, chewing food very well.
3. Avoid heavy foods.
4. Avoid or limit consumption of meat fat and fried products.
Tips for homeowners
1. Avoid fatty meat, pork and even if it was a baked, not fried.
2. Do not “look” of the turkey or fish, which can be an excellent dish.
3. Eat turkey meat, chicken or coconut.
4. Stuffed cabbage and other foods can be prepared by more than rice and meat mixture.
5. Pay attention to excessive consumption of sweets, chocolate excess, or even the traditional cake that can give you heartburn and can trigger discomfort!
6. We also need attention to fruits, grapes and bananas, are banned because people with diabetes and those who have increased gastric acid to possible to limit consumption of citrus.
7. During this period, more than ever, there is a tendency to abuse juices.
8. We must not forget, even those who suffer from hypertension they’re not supposed to eat salt and drink red wine.
A large amount of food consumed once or repeated within 2-3 days, associated with a higher consumption of alcoholic beverage triggers attacks of pancreatitis, biliary colic, indigestion, headaches, insomnia. But of all these, the most redoubtable and serious problem that will lead to the emergency room is acute pancreatitis.
Example of a menu system
* Cheese, unsalted;
* Unsalted olives;
* Domestic liver sausage prepared from beef liver, chicken livers;
* Turkey jelly;
* Sausage prepared in house, beef, grilled;
* Roast pork from the oven, or poultry, or fish;
* Garnish: boiled vegetables, boiled potatoes;
* Beverage: an easy appetizer, white wine, mineral water, juices.